Kait played tennis and was a cheerleader during high school. In college, she ran recreationally and in grad school she ran and took group fitness classes at Penn State. She found State College Strength & Conditioning in August 2012 and fell in love with weightlifting.
Something most people don’t know about Kait? She loves history – like will nerd out on history!
Advice for someone new to or thinking about starting CrossFit:
Everybody is a beginner at some point. Embrace it and give it a shot! The community of people at State College Strength & Conditioning is amazing and will support you. You’ll make some great new friends through this place!
When I’m not CrossFit-ting, I’m:
Building strong, balanced humans as Head Coach at State College Strength & Conditioning. My hobbies include: hiking, reading, cooking, learning new things, road tripping with my husband, spending time with my family.
Words I Live By:
“Fall down 7 times, stand up 8.” ~ Japanese proverb
- OPEX Level 1 Associate Coach – June 2019
- CrossFit Level 2 – May 2019
- The Brand X Method – February 2019
- Balanced Habits Food Coach – August 2017
- Catalyst Athletics Weightlifting Coach Level 1 – April 2017
- CrossFit Mobility – May 2015
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach – August 2015